Drinking and Dialing...Guilty or Not?

Who here is guilty of drinking and dialing or drinking and texting?

If you answered yes and if you have a good story to go with it, then POST IT!

• Yes I am guilty!
  • I never drink & dial
  • I don't drink

Most Helpful Girl

• drunk texting should be illegal.! I don't know how many times I've sent texts confesseing my undieing love for someone

What Guys Said 3

• When I get drunk I'm the complete opposite. I become a superhero, because all my senses become intensified. So I've never called someone drunk and regretted it. They usually had it coming.

However, for some reason I always have ex girlfriends calling me up drunk as hell.

The funniest drunk call I ever got was from an ex that called me and we were in the same bar. Dumb ass literally called me from like 4 bar stools away. We never noticed each other the whole night. She was all like "So Boss, I hope you know what you left because I'm out having a great time with a GREAT GUY that is so much better than you!"

So I notice her. And she was only with female friends. No dudes in sight. I don't believe my eyes at first but I approached her from behind and tapped her on the shoulder. Her face was f***ing priceless when she turned around. I'll never forget it.

I also had some of my exes new boyfriends call me up drunk too. Those are pretty funny. Why would you call up your girlfriend's or boyfriend's ex? Compensating much? One guy even asked me how he could get her into bed because she was holding out sex from him. Huh? I think I would be the LAST person you'd want to ask that question. I'm not exactly making her panties drop anymore.

Haha. Good times. What a great question. It has me reminiscing all of a sudden.

• I have a good story:

My and my cousin were kicking back in my room, getting a little drunk listening to Steve Miller Band. We were laughing at this broken toy it was rainbow colored, and my cousin said "why won't this rainbow dog listen" I told him I don't know then said "hey why don't we call "blank" she raises dogs"

So here I am drunk calling this girl I'm interested in asking her about the "rainbow dog", as we later called it, just after I asked her about the rainbow dog she asked if I was high I said "its friday I'm wasted"... anyway then the song The Joker came on and as she was about to hang up I said "I really love your peaches I want to shake your tree" then she said she was hanging up I replied "NO! wait seriously you and cute and I like you body and all why aren't we dating?" then she hung up.

I really did mean it I really wanted to date her but was too scared to ask her out and that drunk call kinda hurt me.

• never ha[[ened to me. I don't touch my phone when I drink.

What Girls Said 10

• i do this all the time. I hate it.

its so hard because when you're crying over an ex or whatever, the first thing your friends make you do is drink. And that is honestly the fastest way to get rid of the pain, temporarily. But then I end up calling, or texting -- and I regretted it everytime.

• When I was 22, I was dating this guy and he was living with his sister. I went out drinking with friends and I got so wasted. I called his house at 3am and a guy picked up the phone. So I started sweet talking, flirting and everything you would do with your boyfriend.lol The person on the other end.answered back.I'm sorry but I'm not ***** but I'm his brother in law and do you want to leave a message.lol Until this day I couldn't face his family again and thank goodness that we broke up.

• I did this all the time in college. I actually asked my roommate to physically restrain me if she saw me going for the phone when I was drunk. Thankfully I seem to have outgrown it.

• i can no longer talk to my 'famjam' after last night :S

• just made an idiot out of myself

• i don't drink

• I don't drink because its so against my religion

• yes. I have text while being drunk and it wasn't great. ijust talk giberrish and insult people and later have to apologize to like everyone. especially my ex's because they get the brunt of my insults lol

• ok so I drink and text. I tend to text people I'm mad at or I'm not supposed to be talking to. So this one time me and my guy bff got into this huge fight and I told him that I was done being his friend and everything right, so the week later I got drunk and started texting him all of these lyrics. Lol I no it sounds stupid but I was thinking of songs in my head and sending him the stupidest parts of them. Then at the end I sent him a text saying "I love you". It was so bad. I couldn't believe I did that. The worst part was that I didn't even remember doing any of it so the next day when he called to remind me of what happened, I was in shock.

• I don't really drink. because I am just 17