Why would a girl do this and then nothing?

so we talked a lot and texted, she called me sweetie, said she missed me and wanted to hang out, just gave off a lot of vibes that she was interested, but then all the sudden its like communication black-out.. I haven't heard or gotten texts from her the past 2-3 days and we said we would hang out this weekend ?

is she playing me ? :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you been trying to text or call her, or just sitting back waiting for her to contact you? Texting sucks because you have no idea whether she has lost her phone, it's broken or anything. If you try to call and leave voicemail and voicemail is full chances are something is wrong either with her or the phone.

Go looking for her!

What Girls Said 3

• Well what I would do is call her and ask are we still on for this weekend. You can use the *67 trick for that.

• Question did you mention that you liked her at all?

• no I didn't tell her.. should I ?

• sounds like you were the guy she used to feel pretty. She soaked up all of the attention you gave her and is now on to the next

What Guys Said 1

• just keep this in mind "you never know where you stand with a woman until you sleep with her"

Until you f***, even a girl you had a hot makeout session with can do a compelte 180 on you, just keep this in mind and treat any woman like you just met them and you can avoid getting mind f***ed

• question, did she told you that he likes you?

maybe she just enjoying your company...i met a lot of person with the same attitude...

don't just fall for that simple attention...

• how many women tell a guy she likes them? Sorry, how many women tell a guy she likes them who are over 12 years old? Because I don't know any. And are you saying that women never do a 180 on a guy and completely change their mind about them?