Television dating shows?

Would you ever go on one of the television dating show's? Like, Blind date, Next, Elimidate, or even like Love Connection or the dating game from a while back(really any of them).

I doubt half the people that go on these shows keep dating, but some of them do look entertaining. Like I myself, if I had to pick one, I would pick blind date, lol, or maybe elimidate, one of the two,lol. How 'bout you guys and girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would go because Asian guys need to appear on these things more often and I would be a great candidate to propel the asian guy sexy train of the future. To show the world that there is more then kung fu and calculators that accustom our race.

Or

Make an ass of myself and accomplishing quite the opposite. Either way, I'll tape it and show my kids how daddy met mommy (eww).

What Girls Said 6

• I would love to go on that one, I'm not even sure what it's called. But there's a lie detecter and your best friend is in the van, telling you if the person is lying or not.

I think that would be hilarious, considering how crazy my best friend is, she'd make that show hilarious.

• Lol, oh man, I don't know the name of that one but I know what you're talking about, that is a good one, haha

• Haha out of the shows you mentioned, I might go on blind date. But one show Id like to go on is temptation island. I know its a stupid show, and I don't think it is even considered a dating show -- more of like a painful-way-to-have-fun-and-break-up show. But It would be nice to go on a beautiful island for free, and have tons of fun.

• I'd go! I would go on either blind date or survivor. And by the way, I had a friend of a friend who went on blind date, and it was real. They actually set her up on a blind date with some crazy dude. I saw it, they gave her a copy of the show, and it was hysterical! She told us all about it! She had a blast though

• there all fake mostly actors , I don't think id go on one anyway I mean I'm desperate but I'm that desperate

• I don't think I'd go on the TV show, although I LOVE to watch those things! If I had to pick one to go on, I'd probably go on elimidate just cause I like the competition part of it.

• Lol, they are pretty entertaining, that's why I had to ask

• None of the shows listed above as part of your question I'd want to be on but I would like to be on ROOM RAIDERS. hehehe

What Guys Said 7

• I'd go on any show. I use to watch them. The best is when the date is going decent. Then one of the people starts drinking heavily at dinner! lol that always ends well. for the viewer! lol

• Lol, I like when they make the comment bubbles come up, haha, those are always good!

• I was on a dating show on the local radio in college and it turned out to be the most humiliating experience ever. More women called us up to tell us in so many rude variations why they would NOT date a guy like me: too short, too young, too old, not black enough(?!?), my car was not a BMW.you name it, we heard it. After about the first hour, the DJ told the listeners not to call if they were not interested and SILENCE for the next two hours. Only one woman called after that which was an underaged teen girl in high school. Talk about hell. I vowed never to do that again, not for TV or radio.

Rather funny eh? I sure wasn`t laughing

• Lol! Sorry, that was funny. BTW, long time no hear from you!

• Not black enough--brotha join the club--I mean WTF--??? I suppose there is some secret code of blackness we are supposed to know about--just stupid! *give you a hug*

• If it was over the radio, how did they know what you looked like? did they describe you guys and then let people call in or something like that?

• I hope you know a lot of those people on those shows are actors. I was a writer on the MTV show "Next" for a season and the entire cast for each show would be actors that were actually auditioned. During takes the writers would have to write dialog scenes the actors could "improvise" on the spot for different situations.

A lot of the "reality" shows you see on television aren't close to reality at all. Deal or No Deal, Millioniare, Pasword, etc. They are all actors.

• I am so glad you said that --so many people need a does of "reality" if they think that stuff is real in any way -- many of the actors probably have to sign NDA's so they can't talk about what happen and clueless young people who aspire to be like those idiots on these shows may think they are cool to emulate--they are not. In real life, half of those antics would get you arrested or shot. Again, thank you!

• B-Rad was good tv, lol, and Hey A-R! I know what you're saying, I just thought it was a funny question, I pictured more funny answer's like T-G's.

• Oh I know-- and it is--I never contemplated it although I did date online--when you do it smart internet dating can be amazingly fun--I had a ball that way...

• I'd do any of them just because I think it'd be pretty fun. I wouldn't really go thinking I'd be finding a girlfriend.

• I think blind date would be fun. I think I'd have a hard time on elimidate or on a show like the bachelor where you have to elminate people, I mean, what if you get down to a few really cool people and want to get to know all of them a little better before eliminating them on a whim.

• hell no they are so fake.

• Most of those people in these shows are actress , its just shows nothing more nothing less ,

like she said (irish-girl) I'm desperate but not that desperate , plus I can do blind date any time I want too.