Flowers on the first date?

Yes or no?

Most Helpful Girl

• YES

You should definitely do it. You don't even have to do a whole bouquet. Even just having a single flower (make sure it's a healthy one) will really impress her. It's a gesture that shows you are excited to see her and a sign that you're going to put forth your best effort.

It would automatically put you ahead of other guys, which is always a good thing, right?

What Girls Said 7

• No... I'd find it awkward! For a start, where is the girl meant to put them?! It is cute if you think she's that type of girl, but I think it's muhch better to leave it till later on, and even then do it in a way that won't make her feel embarrassed... drop them off on her doorstep then text her telling her to go downstairs or something. It sounds cheesy but its cute and will leave her wanting you even more!

• No...too soon. It's cheesy anyways and a bit needy that soon...

• Yes. :)

• I think it's too soon for flowers. Makes it needy in some kind of way.

• Fabuous link

• Not yet. So sweet, but not yet.

• yes! that's so cute :)

What Guys Said 1

• depends what kind of girl you are taking out. if you think she will enjoy the more lovey dovey/ cheesey things then go for it. I say cheesey because that might be how it comes off withher, nothing bad about it irl can think cheesey once in a while is cute. if she is a girl who you think would like it go for it. you have to know how to read her for these sort of things.