How old is 2 old?

when ur a 16 year old grl how many years can you date a guy that's older/ or younger than you b4 it gets perverted or "weird"

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the law in my state says within 5 years difference is ok. I don't agree with that though. I'm borderline thinking it's ok for a 16 year old girl to date an 18 year old guy but I'm still a little apprehensive about that. I think at 19 a guy better have a damned good reason to be talking to a 16 year old girl. Like they grew up together and will probably get married some day, other than that, I think it's weird. And if the guy is 20 or 20+ then he can wait a few years for the girl to turn 18 if he likes her that much, otherwise he needs a swift kick in the arse. I think 16 year old girls should date 16 year old guys or at the most 17. I mean, you're in different social circles and different levels of emotional development than 18+ year old people, regardless of how attractive they may seem.

You know, those guys your own age who are single or dating younger girls are only doing it because the older guys are talking to girls your age. Give the guys your age a chance ;-)

What Guys Said 1

• well my freind's dad was 51 when he got with his 16 year-old girlfriend.

THAT was weird.

but they've been together for 6 years now and are still going strong, so what do I know :P

What Girls Said 3

• 16 is an odd age unfortunately. I would say dating someone that's still in high school is acceptable. About 2 years older or younger.

• When I was 16, I was dating a 20 year old. At the time, I thought it was awesome, but now it seems kinda weird. Like what was wrong with girls his age? Now when I look back, I sometimes wish I gave guys my age a chance.

• im kinda seeing someone who is 19 and I'm 16.but I think it all depends on your maturity and experience. and I'm not just talking about sexual. because when two peple click there's no denying the attraction no matter what age.plus there are plenty married people who are 8 years apart