When will he text me back?

So today I gave this guy I like my number. It has been almost a day and he still hasn't texted me. I am afraid he thinks I'm weird now because I gave it to him.

Most Helpful Girl

• he'll probably text within 2 to 3 days

What Guys Said 3

• wait a sec, YOU GAVE HIM YOUR NUMBER?! (lol) Did he like ask for it? Or did you just say "Here's my number".

Plus, we guys tend to become busy a lot we can't spend %100 of our time showing you what we do. He'll text you when he texts you.

• Two day rule. Guys usually text or call after two days, keeps him from looking desperate or something.

• 2 day rule. Never, ever text/call before two days.

What Girls Said 4

• what was he reaction when you gave him your number? give it sometime, its rare for a guy to call back right away

• well don't make it obvious that you were waiting by your phone, when he does text you. its only been a day if by the 3rd day he doesn't text then maybe he is too busy or he changed his mind.

• I'm not psychic, so I don't know :O

• If he doesn't text you, it's his loss. Don't waste your time waiting by your phone for him to text you.