Senior dating a freshman?

so I am a senior this year, but I am dating a freshman. this week we started dating, and she is 14 years old. I am 17 and in january I turn 18. Is this okay? should me and her be together? We find each other perfect for each other, but she's a freshman. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude I think its totally fine! I've been in your situation before. I mean as long as your in the relationship to actually BE IN A RELATIONSHIP and not just to get her in bed, then its fine ya know?

When I was a senior, this year actually, I saw a girl who just caught my eye. She was tall, blonde, and very beautiful, I'd never seen her before and I couldn't keep my eyes away. She looked a little older and I guess she seemed to like me too because her friends came up to me telling me she liked me! So I was stoked and eventually we started talking on the phone, and when she told me she was a freshman I was like, whoa! Hold on a second! So I kinda stopped talking to her because I thought it was wrong, but everyday in school it ate away at me because I liked her so much and the only thing keeping me back was social acceptance. So I thought about it and asked my best friend, and I decided, why not ya know? You only live once, and if you truly like the girl there's no harm in that because it's between you and her.

Sorry for my story but its the only way I could've gotten my point out, but dude, now I'm the happiest I've ever been. Although she's a little young, she'll be a sophomore this year and I'm a freshman in college, I can't help but think I made the best decision of my life! So really, just go with it bro. I only say this as a precaution, if your just dating her to get into her pants, then maybe you should stop now. I'm not saying you can't have sex someday or anything, I just hope it's not your priority ya know what I mean? So yeah, dude go for it! As long as your happy and she's happy, now all you gotta worry about is her parents lol. :)

Hope that helps!

What Girls Said 1

• It is ok now but when you turn 18 it will be illegal. just keep that in mind!

What Guys Said 3

• As long as the relationship isn't sexually based, I don't see a problem. Also, you had best move the sexual contact at a snails pace. You had better not be touching her breasts after only 2 weeks. You've got to be mature about this because she's so much younger than you, more inexperienced, and likely more naive.

Anyways, I hope it works out. Love is love.

• Man is this a popular topic lately! It's ok dude, just check your motives. Just like Hercules said, your more mature and experienced than she is and she most likely totally know what she's getting herself into. (I mean the new transition into high school and being asked out in the same week, it's a lot) Just make sure you check her motives too. You wouldn't want her being with you just because of popularity. You know what I mean; dating a senior. Just go slow since you've seemed to make a few moves already in one week. Hope I helped.

• when I was 18 I went out with a 15 year-old, so I know what its like

I'm not gonna say "oh wait for her to turn 18, and she'll wait for you" cos I think that's bull, if you stay friends for 4 years., one of you may not feel the same, or may have moved on.

just know that while you may decide it's ok, your friends and other people probably won't.

oh and no sex lol