When is it approprate to kiss?

i am going to ask someone out on this Tuesday... they are going to the same new years eve party as I am and I really want to kiss her...is that appropriate to do that soon?

Most Helpful Girl

• but new years is so far away...

What Girls Said 2

• new years is the perfect excuse/opportunity to sneak in a kiss. if she seems into you, go for it.

• ohhi would think that's cute. and I'm that type of girl who does not like that. But see it';s New years, she might not like it but at least you kissed her xDD why live through life like that? I think it;s fine just say imsorry but I really like so much and see how I goes from there. Just be really sweet to her but don't give any hints that you wnat to kiss her new years :DD awww that's so cute :DD

What Guys Said 1

• Depends where you're from I guess, often I kiss someone I'm dating when I meet up with them on the first date. I know that seems really quick to people who aren't from around here, but it's never been a big issue here.

• usa a part where on a first date there may be just hand holding..if your lucky

• Then just fo it when you feel like it, I think planning it in advance makes you more nervous and can sort of kill the moment. I always do things in the moment, I suck at planning to be honest. Dating must be quite abit different over there, I slept with my current girlfriend on our second date. Which even I think is crazy. lol