What to do after drunken hook-up? (recently divorced) Help! :)

Thanks for reading! What you need to know:

1. I'm recently divorced.

2. She's even more recently divorced.

3. First "date"

We're out celebrating last night, and let's just say there was a lot of booze involved. Lots of flirting and play through out the night, not just with me but lots of guys. I'm fine with that. It's not like I have a claim on her or even know her that well. And honestly looking back I think she might have been trying to get me to step up and get with her. We're getting in the car early this morning, and she kind of starts having a little break down. "I don't know what to do, I don't know who I am. I'm worried about my kids." The whole 9 yards. I reply with something like, "There is no judgment in this car." But this is the first time all night I've seen the vulnerable side of her. And hey, I'm damaged goods too. In the process of trying to comfort her, and take her mind off all this - you guessed it. Well we get back to her car holding hands the whole way there, and the make out session continues, and she kind of makes an offer to extend it over. I'm dense sometimes - hence asking questions on this site. So I ask her if she's pulling a Top Gun. Top Gun? Are you telling me to take you bed or lose you forever? We both laughed and I decided I wanted to see if this was just the booze or something more. I drive her to a diner and we eat and talk some more. Then come back to her car and go at it for another 30 minutes or so, until the phone starts ringing and she has to go pick the kids up from her sitter.

Couple more things:

4. I'm very attracted to this woman.

5. I texted her this afternoon saying I had a good time and thanks for coming out. She replied back the same.

6. I waited a few hours and sent another playful text and now 3 hours later no response.

Thanks for any advice you have on the situation

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Your both on the rebound, the sex is probably going to be wild and crazy for the next few months. I honestly don't see this turning into something serious. I could be wrong though.