Do guys tell girls when they are seeing somebody?

OK so this happened today, I have been friends with this one guys (let's call him kyle) for three years now. 1st year I liked him and told him that and he only liked me as a friend, 2nd year I never spoke to him just saw him around lunch and never talked to him, only probably 2 times that whole year, and now this 3rd year he's been talking to me and even hung out with me one time and wanted to hang out again sometime soon. But today I was texting him just out of random and him texting me back, he said that he was going to the mall to get something to eat with someone but I didn't bother to ask who. 15 minutes after my last text one of my friends called me and said that they were at the mall and think they saw kyle and this one girl holding hands. the other girl denies it and says that they were walking too fast for her to notice. The girl that he was hanging out with has been friends with him more than me and she was with kyle's best friend before and even before that the other best friend of kyles. I just want to know from guys and girls if he still cares about me. We talked for two weeks straight and kept on talking about when we were going to hang out, but could he be saying that in a friendly way and he likes the other girl? I have no idea, right now I don't feel anything but I no a bomb (a sad one) is about to go off soon if I don't get an answer back from you guys. (my phones off because I have no idea what to do now) please help ASAP

Most Helpful Girl

• It could go either way I mean he could like you just as a friend or more then a friend. If he never mentioned the girlfriend its for a reason. Try to get to know him a little better. I know you have been acquainted for a few years but he still has a life that you know nothing about, and there's NOTHING wrong with that. If you really like him, then you should try to get closer to him. But don't get mad at him because he may have another girl. What I mean is that your not exclusive to each other so don't worry about it, just enjoy it for the time being. If you do get closer and become more then just friends and he still has other girls then you will know for sure what he is about and only then you will know what you have to do. Until then don't stress over it just have fun.

What Guys Said 2

• you probably shouldn't assume he means a date when he says you'll hang out.

• lmao guys will never...why do you think their called players because they play girls

What Girls Said 1

• I would say he still only sees you as a friend. He hasn't said anything to the contrary. Him wanting to hang out with you seems like him enjoying your company and nothing more.