Have you ever had a spiritual experience??

Has anyone ever had an spiritual experience? Maybe with God, or something? Perhaps you saw something that no one else saw. Have you ever experienced a miracle, or saw a miracle happen to someone else? Tell me if you have!

Most Helpful Girl

• My mom and dad tried to have a biological child for about 10 years, until the doctor finally concluded she was infertile and could never have kids. They adopted 2 kids and which both had psychological problems and got into a lot of hard drugs and dropped out of school. My mom felt terrible like she had failed raising kids.

After my sister and brother moved out of the house my mom found out she was pregnant at the age of 45.

When they took tests on my mother when she was pregnant they came out positive for down-syndrome. I'm here today a perfectly healthy baby and I still think if I was born when my sister and brother were growing up I would have never made it. I also think it was meant to be that my parents adopted my brother and sister because they have really grown up to be amazing and successful people.

• Interesting. Did you know that my grandma had 7 children and she was rh negative. She never took any drugs or anything to help with her preganancy. She never had any problems with the birth of her children either. The doctors wanted to do tests on her because that never happens. That is weird too, don't you think??

What Guys Said 8

• Good question, very interesting!

The closest thing I got is a few weird experiences:

When I was about 5 I went camping with my family and my uncle's family. In Vermont there's this waterfall campground called Creechy Gorge, and when we all went to visit the top of the waterfall my cousin had to be a curious little kid and go next to the edge, and look over. She almost fell, she started slipping but my uncle grabbed her by her hair as she was slipping over the edge. If she kept falling, or wasn't grabbed when she was, she would of fell to the rocky shores below that were about 80 feet down. It was the most messed up thing I saw when I was little. That was kind of like a miracle for me.

And when I was about 7, I went with my mom to her friends house out in the woods. Now, this house was cool, but it was creepy. My mom and her friend were in her friend's bedroom which was next to the living room where I was watching the big screen tv. After about an hour I get up to go to the bathroom and when I walked from the living to the kitchen I was fine, when I walked from the kitchen to the bathroom it felt like I was giving someone a piggy-back ride. Weird, I know, especially when I was 7. Then when I walk back through, the same thing. It was the first time I was ever paranoid from being in someone else's house. When we left soon after it was dark out and it was late but I was looking all around and my mom asks me what's wrong, and I asked her "what happened here before?" and she didn't know what I meant but I said again "are there any crazy stories about this house?" And then she went on to tell me that a girl died by drowning in the lake out back around when I was born and she was about 9 when she died. It was the freakiest thing I ever experienced. I never asked a question like that before or after that. Never went back.

Then a few summer's ago, my aunt went to visit a "haunted cemetery" and she was saying "you guys (my uncle-different one- and I) gotta go, it's scary!" And we go, right, and there's nothing happening. Then after about twenty minutes we see what looks like a white silhouette of a person, and it was just a light shining off of a waxed tombstone. We walked up to it and shined our flashlights on it and that was it. Then as we were walking out we saw "eyes" in the distance, so we walk closer and shine our flashlights and it was deer, just a few deer walking around at night. And they took off when we shined our flashlight on them. And everything we saw and heard - was everything my aunt described.

• the most amazing thing I have ever seen was a UFO when I was a kid, yep I know a lot of people are going to think I am a crackpot but guess what? I know what I saw, it was plain as day.

It was a daytime sighting and it was aproximately 100 feet above me, it was also pretty big. I already been throught he phase of thinking "maybe I wanted to see it" or "my eyes or mind where playing tricks on me" but I didn't want to see it and I was very surprised to see they are real. If I never saw it, I would be the biggest denier of alien space craft sightings but alas, I have seen one with my own two eyes. So I can't be too critical, even though I know a lot of people want to act like they seen one and lie about it.

I been told it might have been a airforce experiment but to date, they have not created a flying vehicle such as this. No visible propulsion, silent, no exaust, able to hover and roll over on itself as it took off, again silently.

It may have not have been a spiritual experience, but it was an amazing experience. I remember thinking to myself "Ohh shit, they are real!" and I started questioning my religion and the existance of a "god".

• Hell, a woman giving birth is a miracle itself, and it happens on a minute by minute basis! ;)

Closest spiritual experience was when I was a kid and I was at my granma's farm; we were going to eat chicken so I was told to go pick a chicken from the farm. I went out, and soon as the chickens saw me, they all ran for their lives. That had a big impact on me because I thought, ' if somebody was out to kill me, I would run for my life too.' I'm a vegetarian because of that experience.

• One time when I was a kid I made real water come out of a playset kitchen sink. I don't remember it in detail, just everyone was really freaked out.

• I once took a dump that made me appreciate life. I swear I felt 10 pounds lighter when I dropped that duece.

• I never believed this miracle thing until I had this presentation to make at school which was very important. A man of God prayed for me and the illness that had taken me to bed for a week was gone like air.I was ok and I bathed and run to my school and made the presentation and I just couldn't believe I made it till today.So I have felt it before so I know what it is.

• i have had a spiritual experience with god and have experienced a miricale!

• I'm not sure if it meets your qualifications. but I've had more than one, on one occasion I was strongly drawn to this woman I had never talked to or even seen before, I approached her because of this strong pull I felt toward her then we started talking and she told me about herself and that she had a daughter, after about a week she showed me a picture of her daughter I looked into her daughter's eyes and I felt overwhelmed with fear and panic like something was smothering me something heavy and evil I had never felt like that before, I didn't want to freak her out so I didn't say anything, but once she went to sleep I decided to go to sleep (I met her online in a game) I couldn't sleep I just couldn't shake that feeling and when I closed my eyes a polished silver cross poped into my head and I deicded I would tell her as soon as possible the next day. So I got on and Immediately looked for her and I told her that I felt like something evil was looming over her daughter and begged her to get her a silver cross necklace like I seen when I closed my eyes, she said ok (even though she doesn't believe in God or anything) as soon as she got it for her I felt light like that weight had finally ben lifted. I think the only reason she listed to me is because before that soon after she showed me the picture of her daughter something poped into my head and I said to her (she has her father's eyes doesn't she?) because an image of her father poped into my head she seemed a little taken a back by my comment and said yes, then I started asking her about him such as "he has dark black hair doesn't he?" and I even describe his clothing style, she said yes to everything I asked her. I don't know how else to describe it than a spiritual experience I was pulled to someone I had never even talked to before, I knew what her ex looked like without ever seening her or him, I felt evil O.o and felt like I had to tell her to get her daughter a silver cross to protect her from evil (which I felt was related to her ex) I found out her ex is a Satan worshiper after all of that. The whole experience kind of feaked me out personally. I hope this answers your question.

• That is really creepy.

• Omg that sounds like one of those psychic moments you hear about...that'd freak me out so much

• Emzy-89, have you ever had any experience like that?

What Girls Said 10

• i've had a few.a few little things but a few big ones.

When I was little, about 5 I was out in the backyard by myself and only mum was inside asleep. I was playing with the dog which was chained along a running line and a chain. he got excited and started running around me but of course the chain he was attached too also started wrapping around me, soon enough it was choking me and I couldn't breath, I couldn't really yell, and even if I did there was no way mum could hear me as she was on the other side of the house, but she heard something or felt something that woke her up to realizing something was wrong, and she found me straight away. If she hadn't of come I would of choked to death.

Also the most creepy thing that has ever happened to me, and I swear to this day it was real, was when I was 4. I woke up and saw a man at my window waving to me. The window was up really high and above rose bushes. All I could see was a shadow, he was fat and had a top hat on and a walking stick. I remember feeling like he was asking me to open the window. Of course I ran screaming to my parents, dad went out and there was nothing but a big spider. To this day I can never sleep with my curtains open, and am sure it was real. I'm still curious as to what or who it was.

• I have had many. Before I knew Christ as my lord and savior, I was very deep in the other direction (Witch Craft). So I had a lot of spiritual experiences that felt very negative- but it was crazy because I felt I should keep doing it and go deeper even though at the same time it felt wrong. Then once God and I started hanging out I have had millions that have blessed me, and made me more aware of my surroundings. I think almost every moment I have been in has been spiritual.

However on a miracle stand point I had a friend who came down to visit me. Before when I had last seen her she was "Christian" and then she started saying she was atheist. So it was really sad, because when you are best friends with someone and they seem to be one way for the longest time and then up and change like that its rather upsetting- but the point is the miracle, for the first part of the week she wouldn't talk to me about anything spiritual, she wouldn't disscuss her opinions or anything, except to tell me, that she would go to hell. So that was slightly weird. but then she started doing things like ditching me for guys and sneeking out of houses to hang out with them and she hit on any guy (regradless of whether they are married or not)- so all of the ended up really making me angry. So I started praying like crazy for God just to get ride of my anger and for My friend and I to actually be friends again, I prayed for him to be albe to influnce her. This was like a 4 day long prayer- as we went to do other things it was still in my mind and I was still talking with God. but then four days later - my family found out she was doing what she was doing and told her in the morning she needed to leave, and they also held nothing back in telling her how she appeared to the outside world. but I was able to tell her about christ and his love for her, and I was able to talk to her without any anger, and God just let me show her that what she thinks is isn't necessarily real.

• How much time do you have?

I have never witnessed a miracle (but I'd love to)...

Ever since I could remember, I've been having 'spiritual' encounters/experiences. I'm either:

Running from a dark shadowy figure (in a dream)

Being held down in my bed in the middle of the night

Hearing voices after I awake from a dream

Feeling as if someone is standing over me at night

Waking up half asleep whilst a dark figure is choking me to death (or trying to)

I'l recall the most recent occurance where I awoke from a dream and a dark figure was hovering me and tried to scream but I couldn't nor could I move. It was breathing heavily and it said something really weird. Then after numerous attempts to scream it finally went away and I pitched up out of bed and hadnt returned to that room for 2 days after that night. Creepy. Sorry that my experiences are so dark but I think it's dark forces ( demons) attacking me because of my faith. I did witness a posessed woman being rid of a demon by ministers at a church once...the lights all went out and she got down on all fours and started crawling around the church like a dog and I will never forget the awful sounds she was making as she ran from the Pastor.

• I saw God in one of my dreams, but it was nostalgic. I was younger and it freaked me out. There were red eyes staring at me. I think I was maybe 10, it was weird. But I still remember it, so I still sometimes think abotu the meaning of the dream.

• well I meet this girl July fourth 06 at a function for fireworks were the area where I live get together.

Have hot dogs and all that good stuff . Well I had to pee. So I went to the porter potty and this old lady broke into mine even though it said it was locked. and well I closed it fast. she apologized well this girl who was waiting in line was about to use the same porter potty as me. She looked around my age so I told her hey some old lady just walked in on me do you want me to hold my door she said yeah thanks so after she got out we started talking my parents were just about to move and I would be transferring to a new school that year. and well it turned out she was going to be going to that same school. same great. well two weeks latter we moved into the new house that girl that I meet turned out to be my next door nabor it was like we meet on purpose I don't live there anymore but we had the same classes same lunch and we became really close . well we believe it was spiritual because we both were having these dark black figures following us which led us into some witch craft to vanish these demons that we were seeing. and well were still friends to this day not as close as we once were due to her having a fiance that hates me but we still manage to talk once a week and check up on life!

• uh, does seeing someone all around me all the time floating and wrapped in a black cape a spiritual experience? cause I see them all the time and it freaks me out.

• I haven't yet but I would like to.

• yes I have.

• Unfortunately, I have not.

• i've had several paranormal experiences actually. ;-)