Dating the same guy for 5 months and we're still not official - should I run?

Basically meant this guy at work during the summer he called me and ask to hang out... We went on several dates and he has introduced me to many of his close friends... When we go out he holds my hand and kisses me in front of his friends. We have been doing this for about five months now. He has told me that he is really trying to get to know me before we make anything official however I'm a little scared because he has never been a serious relationship.

I'm scared to bring up the topic of comment because I don't want force a relationship that he doesn't want to be in :(

HELP Me!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I was just in this same situation, I had to end it. If he doesn't want to be in a relationship with you, you can't force one on him. I think some guys want the benefits of having a girlfriend, but don't want to actually commit to make it more official than casual dating. That's why I had to let the guy I was seeing for 6 months go. He just wasn't into me like that, I wasn't going to give him girlfriend benefits and he treating me as a casual thing. See where his head and heart at, if he don't to commit you have to move on. Unless you want him to have girlfriend benefits without him making it official.