Do boys like being called handsome?

or is it weird? if he texts you hey & you reply hey handsome is that cute or weird

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, don't call a guy handsome. Handsome is what our grandmother's call us, or what girls say when they think we're totally average looking but don't want to hurt our feelings. Go with cute or hot.

• What? That is not even remotely true! If I think that a guy is average looking I refer to him as "hottie". I don't use the word handsome unless I think he is really attractive!

• I agree with rosebud24!

What Guys Said 5

• I disagree with the others.

Nothing wrong with handsome. Actually, it's better in many cases. Handsome is term that expresses more class and maturity.

As a female, would you like to be called elegant and beautiful or hot and cute?

• I personally as a female would prefer hot or beautifu. hot shows that you like my body. Beautiful shows that you like my face and personality.

• Some guys find the term old school, but I like it & think it's cute... It's like telling a girl she's beautiful...

• Most women try to find the precise word to fit and handsome is just a bland way of saying he's kind of attractive. He's doable in a pinch. Slightly better than the average joe.

• I like handsome. Cute is a horrible word like nice. If your a guy you don't want to be cute or nice. Cute is very neutral and bland, I would rather be called an asshole from a girl through a text. Nice is the friendship word.

• I agree with kermit I would rather be called cute. My mother and relatives tell me I am handsome.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm quite sure he would rather be called handsome than ugly. LOL just a thought!

• I think its totally weird