Guys, how much younger than you would you go with dating a girl?

just curious how much of an age difference is too much?

0|0
0|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I would date anyone who was of legal age at any age even if it's 30 years younger

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I'm dating a girl 4 years younger then me. And I'd totally date anyone above me within like an 8 year range.

Screw age barriers, they are what you think they should be.

0|0
    0|0
  • I date Any woman I think looks attractive, whether she is 15 or 35 (im 18) but anything beyond those limits is generally not attractive so I wouldn't date something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 23 and I would date a girl that is 18.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taking into account that I'm 19 I'd date someone from 17 to 19, so from 0 to 2 years younger. I think it'll change as I get older. But what I know is that I wouldn't date a girl 10+ years younger than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • between 5 and 10 years difference. I don't have any beef with it but everyone else seems to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say over 10 years would be too much, depends on the maturity of the girl though!

0|0
    0|0
  • eh 17 is the lowest for me at this moment. I've been lower tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • 17 so 4 years down. I'd prefer 18 plus though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a girlfriend 7 years younger than me, she was 18 but mature. I wouldn't have dated her though if she wasn't somebody I actually liked as a person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 36 and I would date an intelligent 21 year old - And I mean intelligent, like she has traveled to other countries, she has something to bring to conversation, she has career goals...etc. If she was saying sh*t like - OMG..dId YoU WaTcH LaSt NigHtzzz JeRsEy ShOrE, iT wAs AwESoMeeeeee, that would have me running for the hills

1|0
    0|0
  • Not under 17.

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks! and the cartoon itself made me laugh...whoever came up with that is very creative with how to present that kind of information lol

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.