What would you wear to impress your date on a first or second date?

What would you wear to impress your date on a first or second date? I think there is a fine line for girls between being sexy and slutty. For guys I think you should always be well dressed, with nice pants and a nice shirt.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would wear jeans most likly dark washed ones and skinny with a cute flowy top in white because that's the color I often wear, maybe some heels because I have been into heels lately or some cute flats if its more causal. throw on a cardigan and I'm good to go

What Girls Said 2

• Agreed!

I don't think its that important to dress sexy to impress your date, if you have a unique style and it looks really good, it can still impress guys without wearing a sexy dress and stuff :)

• i would wear nice jeans with flirty top with big belt. black pumps and a big gucci bag. wear a rose ring and earrings

• I'm a jeans and nice top kind of girl. So that would be my style for a first or fiftieth date.

What Guys Said 0