Are you good at hiding when you're bored?

I had a coffee date with this really really boring guy. This guy was able to talk for 4 hours about god knows what. I sat there bored out of my mind and he could tell. He kept commenting how I was always looking around, which I was. I was looking for an escape lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I never get bored. I've gone on blind dates & always keep the conversation rolling, I'm good at asking open ended questions. When I'm alone, I never get bored either. I can be doing nothing at all, & I will be just fine. I don't need to be out partying to have a good time.

What Guys Said 2

• Sometimes. And the other "sometimes" is when that person is more boring than my inner boredom and I need to get the hell away.

• I usually let it know, sometimes you go out with a girl and you just don't click, I do my best to enjoy our time together but I'm not about to waste time on a girl that does not want to be there with me for whatever reason

What Girls Said 3

• As in literally hiding? Haha...I wouldn't hide to get out of a date but I'd probably make up an excuse like.."Just so you know I have an appointment at 2:30 so I'll have to leave in about 15 minutes."

• Lol I wanted to do that, but he didn't give me the chance to. he kept talking and talking

• im so good at hiding my emotions that its become a problem.

• yup, I pretty darn good at hiding anything. witch I now I find it pretty bad. because Its super hard to express my real feelings.