What to text about to a guy you like a lot?

me and this guy are texting and we get stuck on just saying like ..."yeah" or "yep" all day and it gets kind of boring so what else can you talk and I already know talk about thing he likes or stuff but some else please or some flirting text messages ...but no sexting stuff either

Most Helpful Girl

• Play 20 question. ( ask him questions ie:whats your favorite color? what do you look for in a girl?) It will really help you get to know him. Or play would you rather, which do you prefer. exc,

Be flirty. If he says he's playing videogames be like..."I've never played before but I still bet I can beat you at that(: ( something along those lines) set him up with oppertunities to ask you to hangout.

Studies show that complementing a guy will make him like you more. So tell him he's hot(boys aren't like girls. They prefer hot over beautiful) Tell him he's really good at whatever it is he's passionate about. That he has good taste in music. exc..

Hope I could be of some help(:

What Guys Said 1

• Don't text too much, it can get really boring after a while and you won't have topics to talk about when you guys meet in person and if your the one that's texting him, it can come off as you being really desperate.

What Girls Said 2

• You can also talk about family and family members if he likes sports try to learn a little about them so you can talk about something he likes and if both of you guys are religious talk about church I know it kinda sounds weird but that's how I used to text this guybi liked couple of years ago we talked about the future and what we would like to do for a living he wants to play for Manchester soccor team in Spain and I would give him complements and asured him that he could do what he puts his mind into he had made varsity soccer freshman year and we talked about that I'm not a big fan about sports but I did do some reserch to know a little of what his intrest were maybe people will think that's weird or creepy :s

• Let me ask you this, what would you actually wanna type to a guy you like a lot? From what you've described here, you seem to suggest that your text with him and vice versa seems to be boring and perhaps a bit pointless at times (I wonder whether it's a waste of mobile credits too @.@) So what can you do to improve this situation? Have a good think about it and give a bit about your thought before I give my input ;)