If a guy is average and above average looking but is poor, would you hot ladies still date him?

As the question states above. I would like HONEST answers from all you ladies average looking and above average. Does money make a big difference, somewhat of a difference, or little to no difference. Especially if the guy is decent looking.

Most Helpful Girl

• Money actually waves a bit of a red flag for me and I tend to avoid it, especially trust fund kids. Growing up money was always tight, but my family managed and we were forced to get pretty creative at times which taught me a lot. That said it is important to have enough money to put food on the table at the end of the day and have a roof over my head, otherwise it just adds stress to a relationship. However, if you have no money because you just p*ss it away I have no sympathy for you and wouldn't put up with your crap.

Bottom Line: Neither money nor looks would be the deciding factor in my decision. If I'm attracted to you and you have enough to pay your own way, have direction in your life, and are intelligent I'd say it doesn't really matter because I can paddle my own canoe and am not looking towards you for financial support.

What Girls Said 1

• Depends.

If he's poor because he's a student or building a business. Basically spending money to make a stable future for himself , then no.

Money does make a difference.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes it makes a difference, women are hardwired to find a 'mate' that can provide safety for their offspring which in this modern day and age is financial stability.

• Look, I'm poor, not the best looking, yet I get girls. Hot, rich ones too. They may not be the richest girls, but still pretty rich. So, I would say, they will date you.

• You may have the right moves my friend because when I meet a girl we hit it off good. Once, the money situation regarding myself comes up all of a sudden it ends. I can't tell you how many times it has happened to me. But as the saying goes I just got to keep on trying. TY

• I would say, next time a money situation comes up, carry around something that you saved up for, and give it to them. That will make them like you, because even though you are poor, you use money on them.

• Depends how serious the girl is. I know some chicks who just want casual sex. But then others want a relationship. Ultimately it depends on what the girl is willing to accept from him :)