What happened with your first love?

So how many of you are still with your first love, and what age was you when you met your first love? And if you aren't still with your first love then briefly explain what happened? Thanks I'm just curious.

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest, I don't actually know nor do I care where he is at the moment but here's the story. We were both 14 and I really liked him so I told him. From then on he and his friends would call me every night for like 3 hours and we would talk. This went on for about 3 months. He would talk to me all the time on MSN. To cut the story short, he ended up using me as part of a bet with his friends. I never actually found out what the whole bet involved, but it was to do with using me for their own benefit. Once I found out, I called one of his friends and told him what had happened and he pretty much told me to never speak to him again as he was apparently on drugs and a psycho. I lost one of my best friends over this because she claims "that's what boys do" and took his side.

It took me years to be confident again. Even now that I'm almost 19, I still can't go up to a guy and start a conversation.

I recently facebooked him and he has a new girlfriend and lives away from our city.

What Girls Said 1

• i was in love with my best friend. we were 18. I secretly loved him for about 5 months until we finally got together. I fell SO hard, SO fast for him. about a month in, after I moved my stuff into his dorm room, he left his facebook open on my laptop and I found out he had been messaging his ex. he dumped me and and started dating her on my birthday. he then proceeded to show up to my party and acted like nothing was wrong. I've never been more hurt in my life. I stopped eating and couldn't go to class for like 2 weeks. he's had 4 girlfriends since me, and I always see him around campus. losing my best friend and my first love at the same time was probably the roughest thing I've ever been through.

What Guys Said 1

• she left me...said I was too "nice" so I flipped around changed myself...