HELP! Who should I pick?

So, there's two guys that I really really like. One I've known for a couple years, we've talked a lot and he's got brown hair and light blue eyes and we get along very well...The other guy I've known since September and we've spent some time together and I go watch him play basketball and I've gone to church with him and he's got really dark hair and brown eyes...both of them are very funny in different ways the first one is a very clean cut guy and he's suggested that he likes me and the second is kind of a flirt and I can't tell if he really likes me or treats multiple girls the same way. HELP! I don't know who I should pick!

Most Helpful Girl

• The firsts one he likes you and if he shows it how could it even make you think twice? And the second one could just be playing you just as well as other girls too. When your dating someone you should be thinking about your future is he gonna be their when your not having a good day or theirs problems. When you date someone it's so you can get closer to finding your prince charming not to get multiple infections and having to worry wether he's really doing work or really sleeping around with other girls. The 1st guy sounds like he will be their when you need a shoulder to cry on or just someone who will sit with you when your not having a good day

What Guys Said 1

• First guy, for sure.

What Girls Said 2

• Go for the first one! without any second thoughts! I know we girls get attracted to flirts sometimes..but the clean guy would pay off good in the long run! :)

good luck!

• Pick whichever one makes your heart beat faster. Listen to and trust your intuition.