Why are guys such jerks?

He has called me everything: beautiful, sexy, hot, cute. Every time I spoke to him I was so sure he liked me. So when I asked him, "Who do you like huh?" he answers "This girl in my math class." WTF. He led me on for 3 MONTHS. Why do guys do this!?

& What do I do now? Next time he calls me sexy should I say "Can you stop. You're leading me on."

Help.

Most Helpful Guy

• yes...definitely don't let guys treat you like that...and just move on...the guy obviously its just kidn apalying a field and you seem like your inteterested in more serious, deep relationships...honestly its good I missed him..just hang in there and a good guy will come in hopefully eventually.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah tell him that. No idea why he would talk like that if it's pointless. What a dumbass.

• he doesn't know you like him, he thought they were just terms of endearment. women read into those terms too often. I use them myself, on girl, even though I have a girlfriend. its just cause I'm naturally nice though and happen to use those words

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he was talking to you like that for his own ego trip of some sort,what a tool. Maybe you should tell him what that he's leading you on and or take space fom hanging around him for a bit. I think some guys do this because they like the attention at your expense.:(