What pisses you off?

Hey everyone. Just wondering, what pisses you off about the other sex? Guys, what do girls do that makes you mad? Girls, what do guys do that makes you mad?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls that think all guys are the same. Girls that ask for a good man that's understanding, loving, caring, ready to settle down, good looking, great personality, good provider financially and emotionally, finally find one, things are going well, feels that it went too fast or something is "missing", dump him for a bad boy, then complains about not being treated right by guys. Asks for a truthful guy, say that honesty is best, then can't handle it when he is straight forward, tells the truth, and says what he really wants. Girls that hit guys for no reason and think it's right. When girls, try to bend facts and logic to always have the advantage just because they are girls. When girls say that they can't find a good guy when there are good guys all around them when they should just say they are not sexually attracted to them. Girls that uses sex as a weapon, treats it as a chore, or as a reward for doing something "right". Expects guy to do certain things when first meeting or on dates, but if a man has expectations of any kind it's "wrong". Girls that get dolled up, go out, and are "surprised" that guys want to talk to them. Girls that think a guy should give up everything he is into or likes or everyone he hangs with because she came along. Do guys do some or all the above, yes they do, but when a guy tries to put it out there girls most of the time deny it. Are all guys and girls the same? Hell no. These are just examples. The problem is that many girls out there either don't see themselves doing this, or lets their ego get in the way and don't want to admit it. There are MANY stupid unnecessary things that guys do and I understand that.

What Guys Said 6

• Not gonna lie I hate seeing interracial couples, I support everyones right to choose but f*** that pisses me off. Also girls who cry about their sh*tty boyfriend but continue to be with him. And finally when a girl is willing to have sex but won't commit to a relationship (especially when they get mad because the guy continues talking to other girls.)

• when they cut their hair like a guy.

Yeah it's theirs but really. It's bad.

One of the best looking girls I know cut her hair brutally short. I almost cried.

Also when they play games. Especially just to play games

• Nothing really. I'm not one to get mad. Dating d-bags then getting all sad after he breaks your heart is pretty annoying though.

• that us guys always have to be the ones to initiate, I hate and despise it

• that all girls find me repulsive haha

• 0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Ugh I hate when guys are arrogant.

It's such a turn off. I mean yeah you may be cute and what not, but when you act like you know it and when you expect everyone to treat you a certain way because of it. Not cool. And I dislike guys that are shy. I mean yes, it takes a lot of balls for a guy to ask a girl out but I mean come on. The evidence is there that the feelings are mutual. What do I have to do, write it on my forehead? Guess, I have to find a happy medium between the two. lol.

• It irritates me that guys will put so much effort into getting a girl, doing about every nice thing you could think of, but once they get her and get a bit comfortable with her it is like pulling teeth to get that kind of attention from them again.

• I am not here to stir up crap but when guys, but I HATE GUYS WHO:

> Think they own women and are very are controlling over them.

> Hit women

> Think women should have no rights

> Treat women like crap

> Guys who are players

I hate that so much...

• When guys are all "I'm so cocky and I can get any girl I want". Ugh no!