Don't want this to be misinterpreted?

So if I asked a girl to hang, would that come off as too casual or is that fine if I like her

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't see a problem with wanting to hang out with the girls you like, especially if you mean it casually. And even if it were considered more obvious that you liked her, there is nothing wrong with a guy stepping up :)

• well I jsut don't want this to put me anywhere near the friends zone with her :P and do girls find it flattering if you ask her opinion on something like, "i have to go clothes shopping, and I'd love a girls opinion"

• Good luck :)

• so she said possibly I don't know what I'm doing yet so ill let you know when I asked her, so is she politely saying no or what

What Girls Said 2

• Well she's gonna think you like her...but it is casual. If you like her, ask her out on an actual date.

• personally I think its a little casual. obviously you like her so as shannonmc said ask her on a proper date.

• well I don't wanna do that yet because I feel I have to build just a little more attraction first

• yeah valid point. attraction is key. I'm sure everything will work out. good luck! :D

What Guys Said 0