How to kiss him at midnight?

I want to kiss my boyfriend at midnight on new years eve for our first kiss, how would I go about doing that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's a step by step kind of thing instead of this huge boring paragraph. Haha. And you can trust me, my girlfriend and I kissed every single midnight for the past 2 years :) Although we can't this year, she's in Europe for school :( Anyways here we go.

Ask him to spend New Years Eve with you.

During the time you're with him, watch a movie or something and when it gets later and closer to midnight, keep the TV on one of the channels that do the countdown. Have a nice romantic dinner and all that.

Maybe pop champagne later, around 11PM would be a good time.

As your TV is on one of the countdown channels. Go ahead and kiss when they count it down to zero for you :)

What Guys Said 3

• this would be the easiest first kiss ever, there is a countdown to it, and it is practically required by tradition so there should be little awkwardness. Just start looking him in the eye when the countdown starts and slowly move your face closer to his, around 3 throw your arms around his neck just to seal the deal, finish the countdown, whisper happy new year, then kiss. piece of cake.

• just do it, that simple.

• If its not you two first time kissing it will happen naturally, if it will be the first time just kiss him.

What Girls Said 2

• Thats so cute! Hope everything works out! Just go with the flow :)

• Just grab him and kiss him. It should be obvious to him you want to kiss him on new years.