Why doesn't he want to see me?

I live far away from my boyfriend and only see him in the weekends if I'm lucky we had plans next weekend and hes canceld them to go get drunk with his mates and some girls I wanted to come but he said no he just wants ot be with his mates because he will get sick of me ? how can he get sick of me if he never sees me ? I just feel like he dosint want to bother with me anymore :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmmm.sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this guy is hooking up with other gals. Don't waste time with this guy. If he really liked you, he would be spending time with you, not with his mates or hmmm, girls. Tim to move on!

What Guys Said 2

• yeah. something is wrong there. as other guys said if he really liked you he would be there to spend time with you. and any girl you like you don't get sick of seeing them. I am guessing its just one of his excuses not to see you. and I bet when he means mates he means a party with girls. I say best idea is to dump his ass not to break the bad news but there's guys out there that can't just handle the wait.

• Distance sometimes happens in relationships but any girl or guy who wants to be with their other would do whatever it takes to be there. Your feeling may be right.

What Girls Said 2

• mmm I thik he's very rude.i mean you're his girlfriend.he should be wanting to see you , and be with you , kiss you most the time.and is worse if he's leaving you to go party. without you.you should move on , find someone that respects you in every way, good luck

• Wow this all sounds familiar.you have every reason to feel that way. My recent ex pulled the same shit and told me he needed a break to fix his life, he made out with a slut not even a half hour later. I know it's hard, but maybe you should just end it because he sounds like he doesn't want to be with you. It's not your fault, he's a guy and that's just how some guys are. He is the type of person that doesn't care who he hurts as long as he gets what he wants. I know it's hard to break up with someone you like/love, but it's for the best and it will be less painful for you.