I want to ask him to hang out. How should I do it?

There's this guy I have been really attracted to for a few months now. He's a personal trainer at my gym and we've talked a few times. Well, Thursday is his last day working at the gym. Then, I'll probably never see him again. So I want to ask him if he wants to hang out with me.

How should I ask him?

Should I just ask him if he wants to hang out with me? Or should I just give him my number and tell him to call me sometime to hang out?

How would you like to be asked to hang out by a girl?

What Guys Said 1

• Body language matters more than what you say.

If you really want him, make sure to smile, stare at his eyes more than you normally do, and smirk when you give him your number. Maybe bite your lip too.

If you give him your number like you are friends, that's probably what he'll think. So, do it flirty.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm a girl and what I would do is get his numba and tell him that you'll text him sometime and when you do text him say have you heard of any place you want to go or a movie you wanna see we should go. Hope it helped.