Would you turn down a guy because he had no experience?

Up there ^

Notice I didn't say lack of experience. I said NO experience. This means hasn't been on a date before, has never had a girlfriend and is still a virgin. Hasn't even kissed a single girl.

And the guy is in his early 20's.

Most Helpful Girl

• My current boyfriend was exactly like that when I met him. Never kissed, held hands, dated- none of that. I thought it was adorable. And he wasn't socially awkward or deprived, gals did express interest in him.. He just never returned the gestures. He told me (after we'd started dating) that he was holding out for the right girl.

I was his first everything. And I've had numerous relationships before this, so it was somewhat odd to me, dating someone that had no experience at all. (Though he sure didn't disappoint in bed! Haha).

I'll have been with him for 10 months (on the 21st), and our relationship is amazing. Don't turn down a guy just because he hasn't had any experience. He just might end up becoming a big part of your life. You never know.

What Girls Said 4

• I've recently started seeing a virgin guy who's never had a girlfriend (though he has kissed (though not very much judging by his technique)). But this doesn't put me off seeing him at all. I say seeing rather than dating because I don't want a boyfriend at the moment, but if I did I'm sure I would date him. Honestly, I find it rather exciting being someones first everything and teaching them everything they need to know for the next relationship.

• ur great

i wish there are more girls like u

ive had 1 girlfriend, never kissed

• Wouldn't turn down a guy because of it. I've dated two guys like that, but just make sure you don't get too clingy, because that's what happened with me both times. Give her some space!

• No that would not be the reason I turned down a guy. if he seemed like a awesome guy I would go out with him

• No I wouldn't turn them down because of no experience.

but if a girl asks about past girlfriends or etc, be straight up honest and say you've never had a girlfriend or anything before. She'll appreciate that a lot. If she turns you down for no experience, then she's really not the kind of girl you should go for.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm in that boat. I just posted a recent question that goes hand in hand with this one. Though I have been rejected because of no experience. Although I recently asked someone out and we will go on our first date soon, soo... guess there's yes and no's to that answer :) (thank God there was a yes in there for me!)

• Been there, done that. Just fake it until you make it. Try not to worry too much about it because it doesn't matter as much as you think it does. Don't feel you need to fully disclose your lack of experience, but then don't deny it if asked point blank either. Just flirt and act confident and eventually a girl will want to go out with you. Read books, watch p*rn movies if you need to. Don't move to fast into the sex part when you hook up and start making out. Take it slow.

• Eff that, I'm going to buy this T-shirt and wear it around

link