Guys AND Girls, what's your take on this? Does a kiss always mean something?

Guys and girls, I'd like to know what your take is on this. Does a kiss on the lips always mean something? And just to make things clear I'm talking about intentional, sober, kisses not drunken ones. Does a kiss on the lips always mean something? Girls, would you kiss a guy on the lips & have it mean nothing? Guys, would you kiss a girl on the lips & have it mean nothing?

Most Helpful Guy

• doesn't necessarily mean anything. I've kissed a girl I've only known for 10 min who I've met in a bar or the club cos she's hot and it's fun.

i know girls will do this too. and some of my female friends told me once they had a competition to see who could get the most kisses. no meaning. just a bit of fun

however there are situations when it does have meaning...like someone you've know for a while, you're hanging out when they kiss you. this likely means something.

all depends on the situation and the people.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• i think that kissing someone should at lesat mean something. if I were to kiss someone it would be because I loved them dearly and I see a future with this person. I dated a guy for 2 years and never kissed him because I wasn't in love with him and I couldn't find it in me to do it for any other reason.

• nothing against you but I can not see a guy hanging around for 2 years if he can't even get a kiss.

• i must admit some of the guys are really nice and sincere. sometimes even I questioned this,

• Well I am totally inexperinced and saving my first kiss for some-one special. So no I would not waste it on some loser nor a drunk person. Never ever. But if you and your parnter are really in love with each other then yes. The kiss should feel so powerful. Like you have just kissed an angel. That's how I would imagine it

• at the least it means "i'm drunk and horny " or "you're hot".

at best it means "i love you".

• It doesn't always mean something,..

I've kissed guys and it didn't mean anything to me.

But if you were like on a date.. and then he kissed you it probably has more meaning ..

Just ask him?