• Ask
  • myTake

Does kissing someone you're attracted to feel different from someone who is just there?

Does it feel different if you kiss someone you are attracted too? I have never felt anything from kissing a guy, am I supposed to feel something?Can you tell if you like a person from a kiss?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think kisses can be emotional or physical; I remember once kissing this girl at a club and she was an average girl; however, her kissing was so sensuous; it was very slow, and just arousing. At the time, I wasn't a fan of kissing but that girl definitely had a technique down that was incredible and we went out couple of times, and couldn't get enough of her kissing. Now, other girls that I kiss get me aroused but none like that girl that time; now, kissing gf's is a different experience because I really have the urge to kiss them, and is not like when I had an friends with benefits where I kiss them to make out. So kissing gfs is another experience cause she might not be the greatest kisser, but I enjoy kissing them. If that makes any sense! :D

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 6

• I get tingles in my body when I kiss my fiance. This sounds cheesy and a bit weird but if I was a guy I would get a hard on. I love kissing him. I'm one of those people that can count the amount of people I have kissed in my life on one hand. I view it as very intimate thing.

• Unless he was an EXTREMELY good kisser and I was EXTREMELY attracted to him, kissing someone that meant nothing to me feels like nothing to me. I might as well be making out with a girl (haha! speaking from experience) cus it doesn't turn me on at all.Now, if I'm really into the guy then I can't wait for him to kiss me and when it finally happens I get the butterflies in my stomach, the tingling through my body and (if he's really good) I get like a jolt of lightening shoot through me. It's amazing. *sigh* I miss that.haha :-)

• i had my best kisses with with the guy I love. :)

• okay if you kiss someone you just meet there's ushally nothing when it comes to mesomeone who I just think is hot nothingsomeoneone I love and know I fill something.

• my experiences have shown me that I can only feel something for a guy I kiss if we have known each other at least a few times before kissing. It has more feeling then. Otherwise, no matter how hot someone is, I would feel nothing. Emotions are the key. If you get to know someone, like them, and then kiss them, I believe you can then feel a spark.

• To me yes, it does feel different there's some guys I kiss and I don't feel anything. There's a few guys maybe 2 or 3 I can truly say I feel something when I kissed them, its more amazing.lol.but I don't think you can tell if you like someone from a kiss, its just I guess I would say how physically attracted you are to them if that makes sense.