Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

Does kissing someone you're attracted to feel different from someone who is just there?

Does it feel different if you kiss someone you are attracted too?

I have never felt anything from kissing a guy, am I supposed to feel something?

Can you tell if you like a person from a kiss?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think kisses can be emotional or physical; I remember once kissing this girl at a club and she was an average girl; however, her kissing was so sensuous; it was very slow, and just arousing. At the time, I wasn't a fan of kissing but that girl definitely had a technique down that was incredible and we went out couple of times, and couldn't get enough of her kissing. Now, other girls that I kiss get me aroused but none like that girl that time; now, kissing gf's is a different experience because I really have the urge to kiss them, and is not like when I had an friends with benefits where I kiss them to make out. So kissing gfs is another experience cause she might not be the greatest kisser, but I enjoy kissing them. If that makes any sense! :D

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 6

• I get tingles in my body when I kiss my fiance. This sounds cheesy and a bit weird but if I was a guy I would get a hard on. I love kissing him. I'm one of those people that can count the amount of people I have kissed in my life on one hand. I view it as very intimate thing.

• Unless he was an EXTREMELY good kisser and I was EXTREMELY attracted to him, kissing someone that meant nothing to me feels like nothing to me. I might as well be making out with a girl (haha! speaking from experience) cus it doesn't turn me on at all.

Now, if I'm really into the guy then I can't wait for him to kiss me and when it finally happens I get the butterflies in my stomach, the tingling through my body and (if he's really good) I get like a jolt of lightening shoot through me. It's amazing. *sigh* I miss that.haha :-)

• To me yes, it does feel different there's some guys I kiss and I don't feel anything. There's a few guys maybe 2 or 3 I can truly say I feel something when I kissed them, its more amazing.lol.but I don't think you can tell if you like someone from a kiss, its just I guess I would say how physically attracted you are to them if that makes sense.

• i had my best kisses with with the guy I love. :)

• my experiences have shown me that I can only feel something for a guy I kiss if we have known each other at least a few times before kissing. It has more feeling then. Otherwise, no matter how hot someone is, I would feel nothing. Emotions are the key. If you get to know someone, like them, and then kiss them, I believe you can then feel a spark.

• okay if you kiss someone you just meet there's ushally nothing when it comes to me

someone who I just think is hot nothing

someoneone I love and know I fill something.