When was your first kiss?

how old were you?

who with?

was it good?

what kind of a kiss?

explain thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in 7th grade, so I was like 12 or 13 years old. I was at the Fall Dance at school with a girl that I'd had a crush on for literally years. I was a little awkward when slow songs came on, because that meant that I had to get close to her, put my hands on her waist, and actually dance with her for a few minutes lol. I remember looking at her, then I just froze. I knew I should talk to her and say something, but I just couldn't get anything out. She smiled and said, "What?". After that, we were all just standing around randomly dancing and whatnot. Later on, another slow song came on and we danced again. Towards the end of the song, I saw her friend over the girl's shoulder. She looked at me, her eyes got bigger, and she smiled at me gesturing me, "go ahead, do it!". So when the song ended, I looked at her real quick and she stopped to look at me. Then we sort of just leaned in a kissed each other. It was a real quick peck on the lips, but I was f***ing excited as hell. I loosened up a little bit after that, but I was real shy back in those days.

But yeah, that was my first kiss. Nothing exciting, nothing memorable, but it happened :)

What Guys Said 6

• I was 16.

With my girlfriend at the time, Sarina.

No, it wasn't.

French kiss?

I don't feel anything from kissing, so it was bad for me. Not sure if she liked it or not though.

• 14

Suzie

Yes

Making out

We liked to pass a piece of gum back and forth. Sorta turned into a soccer game played with our tongues.

• I haven't kissed yet.

• 19 and ahh still waitin lol

• 21 and still waiting.

• 18 years old, in my car with heated seats on. Was pretty awesome.

What Girls Said 4

• I was 15 and at a JROTC Militay Ball. It was during a slow dance song and I was caught off guard. I woudn't say it was that great because I really wasn't expecting it from him. The first kiss I enjoyed was when I was 17 on Valentines day. It was on my coach and very magical.

• 6 name was carlos just cheek, first kiss was 19, it was a surprise kiss, as in I turned around to go home& he swung me around & kissed me , no warning,

• I was 10 years old and in the 4th grade, it was a little peck and it was cute. His name was Skylar. Lol.

But my first make out was when I was 13 and his name was Brady.

• 20

a douchebag

sure

making out