Do guys like big girls?

i have curves and I've heard guys like it

but is it even true?

cause I've had no luck

Most Helpful Guy

• All the guys are different believe me. But what you need to do is go out with your girlfriends to parties to meet ppl. There's always a guy that will love you

What Guys Said 6

• well it depends mama it all dependas on hwo the guys head is. I think it obouse that some guys love body and other like perasonality me pearsonaly but if I had to choose from a girl that is skinny and smoking hot but has a femal dog attiudted then hell no but a big girl not too big but average she might not be hot but pretty nd dosnet have a femal dog attitde then the big girl it is

• Curves are great, but it depends on loads of other stuff too...

• Not if your fat.

• Depends on the guy, we all have our different tastes and preferences. Some guys like thicker girls, some guys do not.

• Depends on the guy.

I like curves, but it depends on how I define curves.

I don't like model skinny or Hollywood Actress skinny, but I don't really like women too big either.

She's going something in between and it is all subjective by the guy

• I do. :)

What Girls Said 1

• Seriously, it all depends on the guy. Some like girls that are skinny as a twig, other likes them a little bit more heavy. Everyone has their own personally choices of what they like and prefer, just like I'm sure you do.