Help!! Did I make I mistake by giving him a quick peck on our second date?

So me and this guy we have been talking to each other for a while now but we never met in person because he was works overseas as a teacher so we finally met when he came to see his family here in MI and he asked me out on a first date and that went great then after Christmas he asked me out on a second date before he leaves and the went good to, he said he wants to stay in touch and see me again when he gets back after 6months, at the end of our date he got out of the car to give me a hug and after the hug I said let me give you a quick kiss and I went to give him a quick peck on the cheek and it ended up on his lips because he turned my way. So I poled back real quick and smiled at him and said I will keep in touch with you and he said same here and smiled back and didn't get in his car until I was in my place. Did I mess things up with the quick peck on his lips? Is he still gonna be interested in me? P.S he is a strong Christian just like me.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think so, or certainly you shouldn't feel like you have. If he is interested in you, it's hard for me to imagine how this would change that. You could talk to him about it, I would hope that you could have a foundation of honest open communication no matter what the future holds for your relationship. I certainly can't speak for all guys, or for him, but I don't think you've ruined anything. PS. If it means anything, I'm a Christian.

• thank you so much for answering my question hun I appreciate it ! :)

What Girls Said 0