I can't handle it anymore I need help

I have this urge of calling my ex or sending him a text , I know that only two weeks have passed since we broke up, but I was talking about him with a friend of his and he told me he is doing fine, I can't handle him moving on and forgetting about me, I have so many words I need to say. He broke up with me with a text I didn't have a chance to say good bye. This is the text I wrote:

I had the most amazing years of my life with you and didn't have the chance to say good bye. I sent you an email to break up the right way no hard feeling just love and respect.

I still didn't send the text neither the email which am telling him that I will always be here for him and I respect his decision to break up.

Help me am hardly keeping myself from sending him those words. Am afraid to regret it afterward .I need support.

I feel much better now, I can't stand being lonely. Thanks for all the replies. I didn't send him anything am afraid to regret it because I still have hope of his return. I know I should calm down now and figure out how am gonna deal with that,any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've tried getting closure before, it never really works. It just makes you miss them even more by speaking to them or seeing them and trying to get answers. He may not even tell you the truth or he may sugar coat things. If you can handle the possibility of being more hurt than you are now, then I say go for it. Otherwise don't do it because it may cause a lot of pain. In my opinion it's not worth it if he broke up with you by text because the way he handled the break-up says a lot in itself already.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't do it. If he broke up with you via text then he never really cared about you in the first place. Those first few weeks and days are tough but you need to be strong now or you will end up doing something irrational and regret it.

Keep him as far from your mind as possible, only then can you really move on.

• I agree with JeVousAime, you really need closure. People might say no, and that you don't need it because it won't change what happened. Which is true. But closure will allow you to understand why he broke up with you.

And getting closure will help you move on.

The only thing you will regret is NOT sending the text. What do you have to lose? He can respond, or he won't.

Good luck.

What Girls Said 2

• Give him a call, send him a text/an email. You NEED closure. You NEED to move on!

A call would be best, and planning a meeting would be even better. Maybe just an hour for coffee? You need answers, he has to tell you why you broke up and you have to spill your feelings.

He dumped you by text? What a loser.

Good luck.

• I think that you should send it, personally. You have the right to know why he left you. He may lie though, so be prepared for that. Are you still hoping to get him back?