Is anyone kinda afraid to date becasue it probably will not work out?

Im a freshman in college and have only had two boyfreinds. My last ex and I broke up a two months ago and, it hurt, In not going to lye. THe truth is though, I kinda knew we werent going to be together forever. I liked him, but he was only my second boyfriend. So does anyone else feel this when they are dating other people so young. Chances are you are going to date a few people before you find thhe one and It kinda scares me to date people knowing it probably won't work out, even if I'm head over heels with that person at the moment. This fear isn't going to stop me from dating becasue I could find that guy tomorrow for all I know, just wondering if anyone else thought about it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I have that problem because of my past experiences. I try going into a new relationship with confidence, but I end up getting scared and call it quits before things take off. It's a habit I'm trying to get over because I'm still a young woman, and I still have my life ahead of me.

• Sry about your past expierences but Yeah, I am afraid of being hurt too.

• Yes! I think that's normal especially if you have had bad experiences in the past.

• Thanks. Glad I am not the only one :)