How do I get him to stop texting me EVERY day?

I kinda like this guy but ever since he started texting me, he never stops! I'm getting annoyed by it! And I don't want to be mean and tell him just to stop texting me so much but I can't take it anymore. Evenwhen I tell him that I have to go he says 'No don't! D:' it's really annoying me. Help!

Most Helpful Guy

• oh sh*t I had the same problem with this one girl, I just finally had to tell her that she was really over whelming me with all the txts, and that there was no way I was gonna keep up with them and that she was more likely to get a response out of me if she stopped txting so damn much hahaha. finally I had to just straight up be insanely scarce in my txting...

What Guys Said 1

• Just don't text back? That'd probably clue him in.

What Girls Said 3

• tell him that you don't have unlimited text

• I had had the same situation. He just don't know what to do else and wants to know what you are doing. He is afraid that maybe you can be with other guy

• You basically gotta just tell him to stop.