Dating Friends?

Do girls date their friends more or random guys that they've seen once or twice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the girl, like if she likes her friends or other guys better.

What Girls Said 3

• Depends if I connect with someone I just met then I will try it and if it doesn't work out then it doesn't work out. I personally don't like trying to date friends because if you screw something up then that might be it. On the other hand you get closer to your friends and know them better and know what they are like.

• I like being friends first. I just got a different boyfriend and he was like my best friend. All guys are really good friends to me so I mean most guys I date have been friends. It depends I think.

• I think it depends on the person, I don't like dating my guy friends just b/c if it don't work out there are bad feelings left behind and then you have lost your boyfriend and your friend. I am engaged now and we met when we worked together, it works out better if your not friends first.

What Guys Said 0