I screw it up, can I fix it

There was this girl that seemed into me at new years eve party, she let me put my arms around her, she always stayed down near me etc. I screwed up because I didn't kiss her, although I had some moments with her alone, she took my number, (took my phone to get it lol). I seemed very comfortable around her, but I didn't kissed her :(. DOes this mean I f**ked it up, that I lost my chance ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so. I mean, this kinda happened to me last night. This guy and I were really into each other, but he didn't try to kiss me. I'm glad he didn't. You see, I've never kissed a guy before and I don't want my first kiss to be with some guy I have only known for a few hours. But that's just me. Anyway, if you want to continue seeing her and possibly start a relationship with her then take it slow.

Don't beat yourself up over this. Just keep talking to her and hang out with her.

What Girls Said 1

• no way! if I were you id get her alone and say "i forgot to do something" then start counting down rom 5 then kiss her. it would be PERFECT and romantic as hell

What Guys Said 0