Is it too slow to not kiss after a couple months?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for a couple months and still haven't kissed. and I really like him though. but is it weird?

I hug him and hold hands with him and cuddle with him all the time.

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you sure your in a relationship? This is very weird. I make sure to kiss the girl on the second date or first depending on the mood. Once you kiss him you will learn how foolish it was to wait so long. Its not a big deal just do it already. He is a wuss and you should just initiate.

• no I'm dating not in a relationship.

• like ummm...10?

• LOL! I would probably guess that this is his first real girl he has dated. Maybe his first kiss. Next time your alone, just look at his lips and than his eyes. try to give him some hints. If he drops you off at home, than sit in the car for a few seconds longer. I think the rule of thumb is after 11 dates if he doesn't kiss you than it gives you the right to slap him and say "Dude, f***ing kiss me around you pansy."

What Guys Said 3

• Seems a bit slow but I mean if you're both happy and enjoy being with each other who really cares. Trying to figure out what you 'should' and 'should not' be doing at this stage isn't really important - every relationship is different so you guys go at your own pace :)

• Eh, yeah... that's kind of a long time.

Then again, if it's working for you, why rush things? It's your relationship.

• A couple months lol? You should be kissing each other by the second or third date.

What Girls Said 2

• Kiss when the time feels right. Don't worry about moving too slowly. You guys have to go at your own speed; if you yield to pressure that you're not ready for, it will only hurt the relationship.

• i would call him your boyfriend in that case, more like friends