Guys what would you think and your first reaction?

Guys if you were going to school with a girl for two years and then on graduation she kissed you and told you she loved u, what would you think? and what would your first reaction be? thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all I'll be shocked which is Pretty obvious.if I would have felt the same abt her I would kiss back and say I love her too as soon as I recover the shock & if not I would jump back instinctively & ask her 2 give me some time 2 think abt it...

• so if you kinda liked her, would you freak out on her or?

• k thanks

• Anytime ma'm..

What Guys Said 2

• Don't lie to me bitch!

• huh?

• If someone said they loved me they would be lying.

• why? I don't say it unless I mean it

• depends if I know the girl, be a bit odd if some random girl did that to me I'd be like WTF and if it was a good friend depends on how I felt about her

• well we were in literally all the same classes for 2 years lol well except for one class this year and he always flirts but over the summer he changed a lot he doesn't act the same

• but if you never see him again and he likes you what's the point of it all?

• we'll still live down the street from each other lol just different schools

What Girls Said 1

• that can be really awkward