Been on 3 dates and he texts me 24/7, but that's it?

Been out with this guy 3 times now and he text me all the time but we have not been out in a week . He text me to the point where I have to tell him I need to get some sleep good night.I am kinda upset because he went out with his friends last night but texted me the whole time.I don't understand him?Anyone know what's up with him?

We always have such a great time when we have been out.He always pays won't let me when I try.Flirts with me and last time we went out he started telling me about his parents and the way he grew up and his life story. He is kinda shy , we met online

Most Helpful Girl

• My guy has been hurt a lot so he's kinda gun shy himself. We have hot and cold spells because we are moving forward, he, gets scared and is working on adjusting to the fact that I'm still here. I just met a friend of his and he doesn't introduce ANY girls to his friends. This is very hard for me because I'm use to laying it all out there and you take it or leave it relationships. I would say he def likes you so just hang in there.

What Guys Said 1

• Well that isn't nearly enough information for anyone to know "what's up with him"..

What Girls Said 1

• Well you know he likes you or he wouldn't be texting you so much. Some times it may be two weeks b4 my guy and I can go out. And there's nothing wrong with him going out with his friends instead of you. Don't read to much into anything just go with the flow and follow your gut instinct. My guy texts me the whole time he's out with his friends sometimes, he's showing me attention even though he's having fun with the buddies. No biggie