Met this girl through a friend, and want to give her a kiss?

So I've met this girl through a friend of mine at some sort of gathering, and I've lately just been able to reach her online.

Now I'm debating whether or not to send her a PM (private message) asking her if it's okay to give her a kiss next time I see her around.

Should I or shouldn't I?

Hmm? There's a spammer in these comments?
Oh good, their posts are gone now.
Well, I got to see her again at the same place. But first, I asked her if she knew me from before, but then she said she didn't.

Looks like that's over now.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say you shouldn't. First kisses usually come after first dates; that's when the girl expects it, and if the date goes very well, looks forward to it.

Also, asking for a kiss puts (especially so far in advance) puts way too much pressure on the girl. As soon as she sees you again, she'll be thinking, "here we go, he's gonna try to kiss me..." It'll make things awkward.

If you like her, put her in a situation (on a date) where you just KNOW she wants you to kiss her. Casually ask her if she'd like to meet up for coffee or a drink sometime, show her a good time, and if she's smiling and looking deep into your eyes, you won't even have to ask--just go for it. Best of luck.

What Girls Said 3

• DONT DO THAT, that's kind of creepy.. and it takes away from the mystery and spontaneity of it.

• Mystery and spontaneity? Elaborate, please.

• Really, all that hard work just for something that you can already do as a friend?

• If you think that's "hard work" then you don't deserve her, in my opinion.. are you even friends with her yet?

• No definitely don't ask, it will make it awkward and you want it to seem natural not planned.

• no. don't ask her if you can kiss her, just do it

What Guys Said 4

• thats just weird. would you ask them if you were face-to-face? no. and youve only met her once. and your plan is to do it online. that's creepy man

• find some church and have a peace of your mind

• yeah ask

• NOO. You've met her ONCE and you're going to message her asking if you can kiss her? Don't do it like that and don't do it spontaneously either. Maybe I'm not promiscuous at all but just NO.

Try talking to her before licking her face.