I met a guy I really like on internet, and he is still searching on dating site for women?

I met a guy on a dating site, he approached me and we have got on really well. We both find each other really attractive and msn everyday. We plan to meet he wants to help fund my trip overseas to see him. When I was notified I'd got messages on dating site and logged to check them, he is always browsing the women, I have checked a couple of times and it is for hours! Should I really be putting all my eggs in one basket with this guy? I know we haven't made any vows, but it makes me question his sincerety.

Most Helpful Guy

• It should be a concern if he's spending that much time still cruising around when you're planning a trip. I know it gets to be a habit after a while, but he should be scaling it down if he's supposedly somewhat serious. But then, how do you know what he's really doing and who he's talking to unless he's in some kind of chat? I have a buddy who can talk photography for hours and my daughter can do the same with politics and religion. But people who can see I'm logged shouldn't be able to tell what the topic really is unless it's some kind of forum.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• No you should be keeping your options open, especially if you haven't met in person yet.real life is so different to internet where no chemistry can be told, people have time to think up answers to topics/questions so that they fit what the other person is looking for.

And keeping your options open means that if the bottom drops out of this "online not real yet" relationship then it will not be or feel like the end of the world.

Anyone can pretend to be a lot of things, be the perfect man/gent, everthing you have been looking for on the internet - think about all those old men who pose as children when talking to children and the have no idea.

Its not til you meet someone that anything becomes REAL in my opinion.

• It's hard to tell. He wants to see you so much he is helping you to pay. That's a good sign, if it was the other way round I'd maybe hear alarm bells. But I do think it would be unwise to "put all your eggs in one basket". You haven't met yet, and I believe that chemistry has a lot to play relationshipwise. I would wait until you have actually spent some time in eachother's physical company before making demands on exclusivity.

• he doesn't want a serious relationship with you if he is browsing other woman. Move on.