Why did he stop texting me and doesn't respond to my texts?

This guy and I would message on MySpace so we exchanged numbers. He texted me for a week straight and we'd flirt. Suddenly he stopped and I've texted him already a couple of times and no reply. He still updates his status but ignores my texts. What's up?

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably lost interest due to something you said, or a conversation you two had, or how you reacted to something. Thus you contacting him afterward being none the wiser. And then he just decides to ignore, in turn hoping you'll eventually get the hint to not contact him any longer.

• Yeah that's what I figured too but the last text he sent me was before I was about to watch a movie and he said "oh OK lol you tell me if its good haha" so of course I did and he didn't reply so I texted him the day after and still nothing. That's what's got me confused.

• If he hasn't responded to your texts. Why bother? If his phone may have quit working - he would've sent you a message on ms, or posted a rant status about it. I say just leave it, and look elsewhere.

• Ok thanks(:

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I must admit I've don't this to a few guys myself. The reason is because they got really clingy and they would only write one word texts or we'd end up in the same conversations over and over again so I lost intrest. Maybe it was something you said or he needed a break from texting you. Or maybe he just lost intrest, don't worry about it, your probably a very pretty woman and you can have any guy you want. So don't worry if one ass doesn't reply to you

• He doesn't want to talk to you. Forget about him.

• he's moved on. you should too

• He might be bored of talking to you. I say wait a week or so then text him again. If he doesn't text back, just forget about him.