I had a bad first impression... What do I do?

So I was hanging out with my friends a couple days ago and one of there friends came over and I didn't know what to say. When I saw her face I fell in love but I didn't know what to say and now things are really awkward and I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm crazy. What do I do to fix these things so I can actually have a chance of dating this angel?

Most Helpful Girl

• you should saysomething like.. I'm sry I kind of lost my train of though when I first saw you I feel like I made myself look silly, I think you are very beautiful...you sound s sweet ! go for it!

What Girls Said 2

• make a cute joke out of it(:
    text her or something saying "i acted like such an idiot when we met and I feel really stupid. you're really cute and I want to start over!"

• Why are things awkward? How did you make a bad impression?

What Guys Said 1

• When I saw her face I fell in love but I didn't know what to say and now things are really awkward and I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm crazy. I think your crazy right there <----- But maybe add some details.. ?