If you got kissed by your ex would/should you tell your current significant other?

cause it just happened to me, I did, but I want to know what you guys think

• Yes, you should, yes I would
  • Yes, you should, no I wouldn't
  • No, you shouldn't, yes I would
  • No, you shouldn't, no I wouldn't

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you should tell him in case he finds out from someone else

What Guys Said 3

• lol there is no right answer to this aside from not kissing your ex in the first place. Best thing is to not tell unless you think you will be together forever.

• The ex kissed you and you just stood there, does that change your answer?

• You can tell him if you want, just be ready for drama. He doesn't want to know you kissed his ex if it didn't mean anything to you than it shouldn't mean anything to your current relationship.

• If that happened to me, I'd tell her because I wouldn't want her finding out from anyone else. It's always worse if it comes from someone else. It makes you feel like they have something to hide. Also, I would reassure my girlfriend that I had no intentions on kissing the ex and I won't be around her ever again. That's me though, but I do think you should tell him.

• well 2 be honest if he kissed you then yes and if you kissed him then yes so yes lol

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn`t wanna tell him, I don`t wanna hurt him like that but they say honesty is the best policy so sure tell him

• yes you should. its better you tell them than they find out from someone else