What do you think of that name Samantha?

My name is Samantha and I've always wanted to know what others thought of it... what do you think about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• A sexy female who if you are not currently dating you should get with. Samanthas are women of beauty and booty and usually a gorgeous blond. They are all you wish you had and the best choice for a girl friend. (unless you know a samantha who is a man)

If you date or dated these gorgeous Samantha's you have all you'll ever need or you are mental and let the best thing you had go, without realizing it.

Samantha's are the best in bed even if they appear they aren't. Get to know your Samantha because studies show many grow up to be nude models just out of the blue.

What Guys Said 5

• Well the vibe I get from it is like a cat, or lion. Maybe it's the samantha, panther, sort of relation (I see it, no you). It's warm. I like it :)

• It makes me quite sad, actually. 'Cos I'm in love with a girl called Samantha. But I think its a beautiful name, absolutely beautiful...

• Its fine.

• Its OK but I've heard better.

• I like it. It's a sweet name

What Girls Said 8

• I used to have a friend called Samantha, she was pretty cool, fun to hang with

• Samantha is a pretty name , I like sammy too for short

• I'm not too keen on the name Samantha(no offense),but from my experience,they tend to be really pretty...most Samanthas I know are "sammies" and they are cool

• I like it! I'm guessing you are called Sam by some people? Love names that you can shorten or make nicknames out of!

• it's kind of boring

• Well, it's alright, I like it! Sounds better than mine. : )

• i think it's a nice name

• It's alright.