Are there any true kind hearted woman out thee?

I'm serious, all the past woman I have dated, end up playing games and using me for my feelings. I'm sick of being put on the back burner just so you can see if things work out or not with another guy. I want a woman that will love me for me, and always want to be with me, think of me, and not think of exploring other options or dating other people. if you want to explore options, do it when your single. not when a guy loves you and cares about you. when am I going to meet a woman that doesn't play games?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls will be girls and guys will be guys. Most people are indecent, and everybody's curious. You just have to find the ones that are respectful enough of you not to explore her inner interests while she's with you. Those are the girls worth saving yourself for. It gets easier as girls experiment, so as they get older there will be more options for you. I'm gonna save myself for the right girl who sees only me and nothing else. You can always tell by how they look at you if she's the one. Just stare deep into her eyes and you will know if she truly is longing for you and loves you.

What Girls Said 2

• Lol- I've been wondering the same thing about GUYS XD

• Relationships create learning experiences to learn more about yourself, to learn how to treat people better. When you find that special someone , you will see how those past relationships even though you have been mistreated, have changed you to become a better person, so you can satisfy that person.. if you had met her before you had undergone your relationship experiences, you two may not have been compatible then. Learn from it and become a better man who will attract that kind women you desire -- Good luck :)

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know man, what emotions are you creating in women that would make them want to have those kind of responses to you? Loving someone is great, but I love scarlet johansson but I doubt she is getting horny for me... :)

• No, they're all evil

• There are true hearted girls/women out there. You need to approach right women/girl. Spend some more time looking for girls/women of your choice. You will find the one you need. Its all about experience my friend.

• Preach it brother!

Woman who say woman need time to grow up and experiment STFU. I have never done that and I never will. You don't need to screw people over to learn how to treat people. its common sense. Doesn't take learning to know that cheating is wrong.