What are guys opinions on dating tall girls?

i've been told I'm attractive, I even model a bit.

yet I am single. And I can't help but think its because I'm

tall

I'm just wondering if tall guys are into tall girls. I mean I just don't understand like my friends won't introduce me to guys their interested because they think the guys might start to like me. so ya girls are threatened by me. but guys don't seem interested.

0|0
0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you don't look like your super tall based on what I can see from your pictures (apologies from the stalker in me). Plus no matter how tall you are there are still plenty of guys taller than you. And your definitely are good looking, so I would hesitate to agree that guys wouldn't be interested in you.

I would guess that your not putting yourself in a position to be flirted with often enough. When you go to a bar or club are you with a large group of people? If you were to go with just one or two friends I guarantee more guys would be introducing themselves to you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• im sure guys will find you attractive, I personally like shorter girls tho

0|0
    0|0
  • Some dudes are intimidated by good looking girls, adding height increases that intimidation.

0|0
    0|0
  • guys usually like girls shorter that for sure by at least a couple inches. I honestly don't know why your having trouble by the looks of your profile pic. ( no joke kinda popped a little boney) But how tall are you exactly ?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not mind dating one

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.