What to text a girl at night after first kiss?

Ive gone out on 3 date with this girl and I'm planning on kissing tonight I just wanted to know what to text at night after we kiss

Most Helpful Girl

• don't refer to the kiss. just tell her you had a good time on the date

What Girls Said 2

• Honest feeling and talk about the great times. If she brings up the kiss then you can say something about it.

• Dont stress. Tell her you had a great time and talk about what ever you want to talk about

What Guys Said 2

• You seem like you are stressing out or over thinking this way too much. You tell her whatever you want when you are with her. You don't necessarily kiss her because it's been "X" amount of dates, you kiss her because it feels right. You can text her however you want after you kiss. But if I was in your shoes I would definitely text her something short and sweet if I was going to text her at all. I would say something along the lines of, "I had a great time with you tonight". By sending her a text a date would be out of the question for me, but that's just what I would do. I don't get very attached to girls and it seems like you are quite the opposite. Catching feelings too soon will get the worst of you.

• Just talk about whatever. After the first kiss between a girl and I last week we just texted each other talking about things we normally talk about, we didn't mention the kiss at all. Do what everyone else has said so far and tell her you had a great time or something along those line.