Ladies dating Older men

Ladies, what do you find attractive in older men?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. He is not expecting you to be perfect and in some cases he doesn't expect you to mother him. In other words you feel a whole lot more comfortable being yourself around an older guy.

2. Most of my friends are looking for men about the same age or 2 years older so dating an older guy dimminishes competition especially if he is in the 35-40 year range and you are in the 25 to 30 year range.

3. He has already commited all the relationship mistakes in former relationships so when you spend time with him he is extra caring and sweet.

4. If he has a career on track and he is prosperous he is more willing to spend on nice restaurants and perhaps settle down with you.

5. They are less afraid to be assertive due to former dating experience.

The downsides...

1. They might have a lot of emotional baggage and you might just be the lucky or unlucky one he wants to settle with before he gets too old.

2. Music tastes vary and he may talk to you about bands you have no idea about because you were still a toddler when he was a raging party maniac.

Those are the pros and cons. Personally, I am dating a guy who is 11 years older than me and I am liking it so far. Perhaps he is special and it has nothing to do with age.

What Girls Said 5

• Nothing.

• I don't know if I can answer this question properly because the oldest man I have ever dated was 2 years older than me, I guess I would find knowledge very attractive but I wouldn't date a man closer to the age of my dad than to me.

• They look more masculine (compared to most guys my age), they have their sh*t together and are more likley to look for a relationship, not just a hook up.

With older I mean up 30

• expreinced mature hotttt at that and they know what a lady wants and treat a lady right

• That they are experienced, mature , they are ready to settle and they know what they want. Well most of them do.

What Guys Said 1

• They think we're more mature. The joke is on them lol.